Education and career:
Sep 2017 - Present: Studying MSc Computing Science at Imperial College London.
- Programming with C++
- Object oriented design and programming
- Logic and AI programming
- Computer architecture
- Operating systems
Sep 2015 - Jul 2017: Teacher of English at Hunan University of Science and Engineering, Yongzhou, Hunan, China.
- English phonetics
- English conversation
- History and culture of Anglophone cultures
- English writing styles
Sep 2014 - Jun 2015: Teacher of English at Sucheng No. 1 Middle School, Suzhou, Anhui, China.
Sep 2011 - Jun 2012: Studied at Beijing Normal University.
Sep 2010 - Jul 2014: BA (Hons) Chinese and Tibetan at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London.
- First class honours
- Dissertation topic: Pre and early Zhou beliefs
- Spoken and written Mandarin
- Classical Chinese
- Translation of Chinese literature
- Intermediate modern and classical Tibetan
- History and culture
- Programming: C++, Python, Prolog
- English (native)
- Mandarin Chinese (HSK level 6)